Monday, 10 December 2012

Closing in on the end of term

As we approach Christmas, the frequency of deadlines has increased slightly so there has been slightly more pressure on the class. Everyone seems to be handling it pretty well. Personally, this week I have to crank out a second draft for Scriptwriting and prepare a short, persuasive presentation for Film Studies on the topic and genre of Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. I'll also continue adding to my Interview Skills portfolio, to keep on top of it.

I have ordered a new camera on which to create external work, internal work and for general practice. The consensus is that to produce the best work, it is essential to practice as much as possible.
http://www.sony.co.uk/product/dsi-body-and-1-lens/slt-a37k

I asked around and did some research myself, and this seems to be the best and best value entry level, video supporting, DSLR (slt). It'll certainly give me footage of a usable quality. I'll post links to much if not all of the work I produce using it here as and when I complete it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment